1. You pay for the use of equipment ONLY when you NEED it.
The lower upfront costs make renting the best choice in situations where you need equipment for certain jobs and will likely be making good use of it for the whole rental time.
2. You DON’T have to deal with maintenance and breakdowns.
As a leader in construction equipment rentals, our nine locations of NMC SDG Rentz are quick to remedy any problems you may have with equipment productivity on the job site. We put our equipment through a thorough maintenance routine prior to EVERY rental and are able to dispatch a field technician to your job site quickly, 24 hours a day, to keep you working when you need to.
3. You have the chance to be using the BEST of construction equipment technologies.
All equipment rental companies regularly upgrade their inventory to newer models and most recent technology so they can offer the best products to their customers. Some companies will even rent just to see how much they like the equipment they are looking at purchasing.
4. There will be less administrative work related to equipment management.
Depending on when and how frequently you rent, you’ll have just one invoice and be able to know the actual cost of equipment used for your upcoming jobs without having to perform extensive calculations of all the costs involved with owning and paying for your own equipment.
5. The option to rent allows for a reduced start-up capital for new ventures, and also allows a company to not have so much capital tied up in equipment.